Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Spooky House

When I walked into the house something didn't feel right. I went to pick up the phone. There was no electricity. I saw stairs so I went up the stairs into a room. Suddenly the door closed behind me. There was no way out. I went to jump out of the window but there were spikes and swords sticking up. When I looked out of the window, a long distance away from here, I could see a truck had crushed my Ferrari into bits.

I realized that I shouldn't have come to this house. I heard the door upstairs open. I hid in a closet waiting for someone to leave the house. After I heard the door open and the person leave the house I tried to get out of the closet but the door was stuck. I looked behind me and saw two people hanging on the hooks in the closet. Dead! I screamed! I pushed the closet door hard. It opened.

I ran to another room. It was too dark to see anything. But then I turned around and saw two red eyeballs. I couldn't see the body so I ran away from it. It was throwing heads covered in blood. One of them hit my eye. I couldn't see. I fell on the floor and something bit me on the neck.

After a couple of hours I woke up and I said to myself. "It was all just a dream." I looked around me and I saw dead people who had been bitten on their necks. Spider webs were all over them. I tried to get out but it was all a maze. "I would need a book of mazes to get out of here" I thought.

Then I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. I looked behind me but I didn't see anyone. I could still hear footsteps. I ran from the noise, but I lost more and more energy because of the bite on my neck.

I looked behind me and I bumped into a dead person with spider webs on him and holes in his body. When I bumped into him I got very dizzy and I didn't know where I was going. Suddenly I bumped into an invisible person and he said, "Go away and don't touch me."
Then he ran away. Then I saw the two red eyeball again.

"What do you want from me" I said to the red eyeballed person. The red eyed person told me that he wanted my brain but I told him he would have to come and get it and ran away. I turned my back to see if he was behind me but I didn't see anyone. I stopped running.

Suddenly the two red eyeballed person said "BOO!" I almost had a heart attack and I had nearly lost all my energy. I couldn't run any further and thought that this was the end of me. So I hid. In my hiding place I found a book of mazes. I followed the pictures o fthe book and I walked until I saw a light. I walked towards the light and then I noticed that the red eyeballed person was going away from the light. Two zombies were guarding the way out. I picked up a sword and slayed them and ran outside.

Unfortunately, all my energy had run out. I smelled the air and dropped dead on a big rock.

by Joseph Gagaridis Grade 5/6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home